Fast Free Shipping
Get to know your fruity bullet
How to Charge
1. Charge the Fruity Bullet before first use.
2. Connect the USB charging station to a power bank, outlet, laptop, or a cellphone.
3. Align the three magnets on the charger with the three magnets on the base of the blender.
4. For optimum use, charge for at least 3 hours depending on the power source.
5. The charger light will flash while charging and will stop once fully charged.
6. One full charge lasts for up to 15 blends but less if you are using ingredients such as peanut butter or nuts. Keep in mind that blending ice and frozen fruit will drain the blender battery faster.
How to Add Ingredients
1. Wash the Fruity Bullet before first use.
2. To clean between uses, simply fill the bottle with water and let it blend for 30 sec.
3. You can wash the base of the blender carefully with water, however DO NOT submerge the base in water.
4. For deep cleaning, wash the bottle part of the blender separately.
5. Please dry base and bottle thoroughly before using.
How to Blend / Align
1. Align the dot on the blender with the dots on the blender base. The blender will not operate if the dots are not aligned. Please see 'Charging Troubleshooting' video below for more.
2. Press the ON power button at the bottom of the blender base TWICE to start.
3. Tilt the bottle for an even blend.
4. The Fruity Bullet will automatically shut off after 30 seconds.
5. Repeat the blend for a smoother consistency.
6. Your smoothie is ready.
POWER BUTTON FLASHING RED:
1. The power button will flash red if there is something stuck under the blade. Unscrew the base and clean under the blades to resolve the issue.
2. The power button will flash red if the blender is running out of charge. Charge the blender using the USB charging station to continue using the blender.
3. The power button will flash red if the bottle and the base are not properly aligned. Please make sure the bottle and base are correctly aligned before use.